Why?

Thursday, December 14, 2006

What would I not give to be a cat.

What would I not give to be a cat
to roam along my own paths
in the evening come home to eat
fall asleep feeling at ease
I could avoid all the institutions
with the evil education they offer
life would be my teacher
I'd learn as I suffer

What would I not give to be a cat
to be free of expectations
and rejoice the moment I catch a small rat
I could be independent
and live on my own
I'd be my own master
necessity would show me
how to run faster

What would I not give to be a cat
to seek for the truth
in whatever I might do
I'd have nine lives to keep me safe
when I lose one another one will replace
no matter how I'm treated
I always land on my feet
and when it's time to fight
I'd do it with my nails and teeth

What would I not give to be a cat
you'd want to pet me whenever I'd show up
anytime I'd come around
it would suit your schedule
because you'd know I could be gone
in a matter of seconds
I would be loved
regardless of the condition my fur is in
and all of this is just the beginning

What would I not give to be a cat

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Long time no see. Well I suppose that fish are better caught in Mayonese. Think about that one for a while and then send me a signal of life.

See, I am now out and taking a fag, which makes it less smart to sit here and type this. So I should better hurry out again.

So, I'm out // Dale

6:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home