Why?

Monday, October 13, 2008

Cleaning.

I am pretty sure that people will not find their way back to reading my blog since it has been forever since I posted actively. Luckily, it does not matter because I have a feeling that I have to write. A feeling I have not had for a very long time. For two years now, I have been perfecting my skills in academic writing while producing gazillions of papers for school. During that time I have not written down a single word with creativity and self-expression in mind. It has been like slow suicide. Something that used to be a necessity for life became an evil, which I avoided. Again, as before, I cannot promise any kind of regularity in posting or high-quality writing.

A lot of the old posts were deleted. I felt like it had to be done, so that I could start writing again. I had to clean that table. The posts that remain are the ones that are at least somewhat neutral. But I have the old posts saved on my computer. Just so that I never forget who I have been, where I come from and where I am going to.

1 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

I found my way back.

10:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home